Transitioning your workforce is difficult. However, making sure your retained and displaced team members know their future matters to you, is not. Research shows that by helping employees bridge the gap between unemployment and a new job, your company experiences significant benefits, including:
While downsizing, reorganizing and letting some of your best people go, may be inevitable, right now. There is a right way to help your people through it. We can help.
Turnkey Coaching and Development Solutions helps our clients shoulder the burden of right-sizing your business, while mitigating liability, and reducing the long term costs and damage to your reputation.
Founded in 2004, our team of career and outplacement professionals, are uniquely qualified, credentialed, and experienced. We work with your stakeholders to chart a path through the chaos and provide personalized career transition services.
Our program options include:
By addressing each employee's professional goals, strengths and skills, we enable impacted employees to take their next step with confidence. There is a strong business case and a significant ROI for providing outplacement programs to your laid-off employees. Our services accommodate all employee levels and are customized to your organization’s budget and specific outplacement requirements.We have the career coaches, programs and resources needed to help your exiting employees refine job searching skills to come out on top.
Custom Designed Packages to Fit your Budget
and Your Employees' Needs
Program Options and Topics Include:
- Resume writing / CV
- Optimizing LinkedIn Profile
- Psychometric DISC Assessments
- Identifying core strengths
- The ins and outs of unemployment
- Deferred Bills and Payments
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Family Budget Planning
- Tax Refunds and Deferment
- Job hunting strategies
- Interviewing Skills
- Interview Preparations, Practice, Recording and Feedback
- Networking for Jobs
- Salary Negotiations
- New Skill Development
- Job-Placement options
- Leveraging job-hunting technology
- Personalized job coaching and career counseling
- Peer support
- Short-term side-hustles and gigs
- Letters of Recommendation
- Career Planning
What makes us the Experts?
TurnKey Coaching & Development Solutions (founded in 2004), has experienced management consultants, executive coaches and master trainers in every major metropolitan area in the USA and key hubs globally.
Through a single-point-of-contact, we provide full-service, LSO (learning services outsourcing) and make your employee development goals easier to obtain. From instructional design to implementing best-practices, to recommending strategic revisions, our clients tell us that we take the pain out of managing employee development programs. Our “turnkey” processes and objective oversight eliminate initiative overload and help your team to refocus on the business of the business instead of managing vendors.
Our on-site/off-site employee development programs are tailored enough to be relevant and meaningful to your industry while leveraging our off-the-shelf curriculum for an affordable and effective solution. We employ adult-learning best-practices and our proven curriculum, coupled with key-stakeholder interviews, your strategic goals, and industry research, for a unique and practical training and development program.
- Level & budget appropriate Outplacement Services and Coaching Programs including executive, mid-level, global leadership, HiPos, and Performance Improvement programs
- Training Programs: 400+ topics
- High-Potential Development Programs: Including Comprehensive Leadership University and Succession Planning components
- Assessments: Psychometric Assessments, 360 feedback (qualitative and quantitative) and Hiring Assessments
- Engagement, HR & Culture Surveys such as the Leadership Circle Culture Survey
- Strategic Planning Consulting & Retreats: data-driven strategic analysis and planning programs
- Organizational Development Consulting Services
- Capstone Projects: business strategy simulations and business simulation competition
Let's get started. Provide your contact information and we will reach out right away: