Soulful Leadership: A Visionary Leadership Manifesto for the 21st Century
New times require new narratives. And the 21st century demands that leaders and businesses reimagine leadership’s purpose and its outcomes to meet the unique needs of our VUCA world – Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous.
What’s the best way then to fare forward?
In his webinar, Gaurav Bhalla provides the answer in a unique way that appeals to both the mind and the heart. Invoking the wisdom of immortal poems and poets he reveals why human-centric leadership narratives are more likely to succeed in the future. Why executive brilliance alone of leaders is not enough, and why the humanity of leaders – who they are, what they stand for, what they are willing to fight for – will be their greatest asset in resolving leadership challenges of today’s conflicted, complex, and connected world, where the choices are frequently not between right and wrong, but between right and right, or wrong and more wrong.
Through a variety of case studies and provocations, the webinar will:
- Explain why executive brilliance is alone is not sufficient to resolve today’s complex and ambiguous leadership challenges
- Reveal how the human-centric narrative of Soulful Leadership helps reimagine and transform the purpose of leadership
- Identify critical characteristics of Soulful Leadership
- Demonstrate simple, but effective, initiatives for embracing and implementing the ideas and practices of Soulful Leadership
- Show how Soulful Leadership can be applied in all walks of life to increase the wellbeing and prosperity of oneself and others