Since 1997, our team has worked with hundreds (probably thousands) of HR leaders. And, with few exceptions, one of the biggest challenges they face is what to do with that ONE results-oriented employee that just can't seem to keep a level head. Furthermore, because they drive for results, many know their value and do not see why they should put forth the effort to grow and evolve their leadership style or if an individual contributor, how they show up at work.
BOOO! They have us over a barrel. They produce so we tolerate their bad attitudes. Their bad attitude causes friction in the office, so we lose sleep, other good people leave, and now so much time has gone by without a solution, we don't even know how to address the problem. (Darn it! Praying for a merger doesn't count as a solution!)
In our HR Webinar we will discuss how to shift the energy and productivity of the two toughest kinds of workers by understanding how energy works and what it takes to make a shift.
1. Understand the difference between Anabolic and Catabolic energy
2. Understand the Energetic Self Perception chart and the 7 forms of Energy
3. Understand how to shift Victim and Angry workers towards productivity
In this webinar, we'll learn practical strategies:
- Why some workers are just stuck on matter what you do; and, what to do about that.
- How to change the vibe in a meeting from negative to positive.
- Deal with the GAILS: The Gremlins, the Assumptions, the Interpretations, and the Limiting Beliefs that FEED problems at work with the employees that are energy vampires
We look forward to seeing you there!
About our Expert
Patrick E. Donohue is a Certified Executive Coach (ACC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Patrick’s executive coaching sessions are laser-focused and provide the leader with timely information, critical analysis, and meaningful insight.
Patrick is also a professional presenter who will bring energy, preparedness, thoughtful materials and a sense of humor to every training meeting. His sessions promise high levels of interaction, engagement and information.
His training and expertise are as follows:
- Coached Managers, Vice Presidents, CEOs, Director & Sales Leaders
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching certified
- Certified Stephen Covey trainer
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
Areas of Expertise:
- Organization & Time Management
- Healthy Conflict & Relationships
- Growth Mindset: Understanding the Power of the Mind
- Energy & Awareness
- Building Championship teams
“Pat is an excellent, intuitive coach with individual leaders or teams of leaders. He is insightful, circumspect, creative, and solution-minded. His advice and consultations have directly benefited me on a daily basis. His
suggestions are realistic and results-oriented. They stick, sustain, and work.” ~ Dr. Robert, Principal
Looking for on-site Leader as Coach training or leadership coaching? We provide customized webinars, on-site workshops and enterprise solutions. Visit our Customized Employee Training Programs for more information. Seeking something one-on-one for a HighPo employee or leader, see our Coaching Programs.
Interested in learning more about how to avoid the two most common pitfalls of cultivating a coaching culture, here's an article you may find interesting.
Turnkey Coaching & Development Solutions is a Training, Coaching, Employee Assessment & Organizational Development firm company based in Houston, Texas with satellite offices across the US and key locations around the globe. The company was founded in 2004 to help corporation, non-profits, governmental organizations and academia drive business results and succeed by preparing their future leaders and developing their workforce strategically.