Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. The program features an exploration of DISC styles in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Attend an upcoming Productive Conflict LIVE showcase in a city near you:
$20.00*** in Advance. $30.00 at the Door.
***Complimentary tickets available for qualified candidates.
Give us a call at 281-469-4244 or email Leader[at]TurnKeyCoachingSolutions[dot]com for details.
***Complimentary Tickets are reserved for Human Resource professionals, business owners / leaders evaluating team or employee development solutions for their company or team. If ineligible , we will be happy to make a reservation and coordinate payment for your ticket(s).
- Conflict Style Assessment: The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® training, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
- One to Two Day Training Programs available (We also have a half-day reducing conflict in the workplace program)
This program includes of customization to meet the needs of your unique employees and the culture of your organization, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video (interactive exercises and multi-media content)
- A DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report (optional)
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. .
TurnKey Coaching & Development Solutions is an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict. Trademark Acknowledgements: Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved. Any trademarks or logos used throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.