THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™ SHOWCASE – Plan ahead, register today for an upcoming showcase!
Our showcase calendar for 2017 is filling up fast.
Upcoming 2017 Dates and Locations:
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Tampa
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 – Tampa, FL
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Atlanta
Thursday, September 21, 2017* – Atlanta, GA
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Grand Rapids
Tuesday, October 3, 2017** – Grand Rapids, MI
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Louisville
Thursday, October 5, 2017 – Louisville, KY
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Kansas City
Tuesday, October 17, 2017** – Kansas City, KS
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Denver
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 – Denver, CO
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Irvine
Wednesday, October 25, 2017* – Irvine, CA
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Santa Monica
Thursday, October 26, 2017* – Santa Monica, CA
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase, Dallas
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 – Dallas, TX
*Event time: 9-11am
**Event time: 11:30-13:30
$20.00*** in Advance. $30.00 at the Door.
***Complimentary tickets available for qualified candidates.
or give us a call at 281-469-4244 or email 5BCT[at]TurnKeyCoachingSolutions[dot]com for details.
***Complimentary Tickets are reserved for Human Resource professionals, business owners / leaders evaluating team development solutions for their company or team. If ineligible , we will be happy to make a reservation and coordinate payment for your ticket(s).
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
- Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
- How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
- How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
For more Information on the data-driven, Team Development program for leadership team development, see also Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
To print a flyer, please see the Leadership Team Development Invitation and call us at 281-469-4244 to reserve your seat.
TurnKey Coaching Solutions is an Authorized Partner of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Trademark Acknowledgements: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved. Any trademarks or logos used throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.