Utilizing employee evaluation tools, employee assessments and employee performance evaluations are proven to enhance your company’s performance and overall productivity!
Why use assessments, employee assessment tools or disc profile tests?
Did you know:
- 80% of the top U.S. private employers administer pre-hire employee evaluation tests to job applicants for some positions
- Businesses that use pre-hire assessment tests are 36% more likely that others to be satisfied with their new hires
- Nearly two-thirds indicate assessments are used as part of leadership development programs, employee performance evaluations and employee reviews
- 1/3 indicates testing is used to determine how to spend their training and development budget
According to the 2014 Global Assessment Trends Report, approximately half the sample indicated using employee assessment tests for promotion, development plans, succession plans, and as part of high-potential identification programs. The relatively modest use of disc assessments in the most strategic and pressing HR areas represents an opportunity for organizations to gain a competitive edge in the battle for talent by formalizing the use of objective talent measurement, enabling faster and more accurate hiring, development and promotion decisions.
The first step in leadership development is to measure and assess the current level of functioning;
- In 2001, 26% of large U.S. employers used pre-hire assessments or DiSC, or disc personality tests
- By 2013, the number had climbed to 57% for employee assessment test and employment assessment tools
Turnkey Coaching and Development Solutions is at the forefront of DiSC assessments, DiSC personality tests, profiles and profile tests. We are available to be an intricate part of your leadership development revolution. As such, we have taken a deep look into how coaching and training, accompanied by assessments, works to build better leaders. We are privileged to have this opportunity to provide this whitepaper in support of your research.
Please, submit this form to get instant access to the “Business Case for Assessments” whitepaper:
About TurnKey Coaching Solutions:
We welcome the opportunity to support your development goals or answer your questions, call us for a no obligation consultation at 281-469-4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org