Is your organization’s priority the business or your people? Is your organization goal-
oriented or performance-driven? Are your leader’s great coaches? The best organizations
in the world combine these three elements; people, performance and coaching to create
what I call the Perfect Triad Culture.
During this webinar we will discuss what it means to be people-focused and performance-
driven. We will explain the importance of having Leaders who Coach effectively. We will
outline the challenges and benefits of creating a Perfect Triad Culture.
Companies with a people focused culture are highly regarded and often make news for being a "positive place to work." Businesses that embrace a coach approach to management and are intent on cultivating the values of a people-centric working culture are rewarded with happy employees who push for better results and who are categorically more likely to meet their strategic objectives.
- They ask their employees questions and listen careful to the feedback. Anonymous surveys and mechanized feedback loops are fast, easy tools.
- They remove obstacles that employees say prevent them from being successful.
- They assure commitment and support from the executive team. Leaders should make themselves accessible and visible, delivering consistent and regular communication about the company's standing and future.
- They are open to different perspectives stemming from diverse backgrounds. Provide opportunities for team members to work together to bridge differences.
- Anisa Aven, NLPC, BCC, CEO of TurnKey Coaching & Development Solutions & Webinar Emcee
The Perfect Triad: Developing a People-Focused, Performance-Driven and Coaching-Centered Culture
Participants will learn:
1. The definition of being people-focused and examples of companies that do it
effectively and use it as a competitive advantage
2. The negative consequences of putting the business and customers before the people
3. What performance-driven leadership looks like for an organization including the six
keys to coaching for performance and how to focus on process-based performance
instead of goal-based performance
4. The importance of having leaders that coach their people effectively including how
to teach your leaders to understand how their people want to be coached
5. How to begin developing the Perfect Triad Culture
6. The benefits and challenges of creating the Perfect Triad Culture
About our Guest Speaker, Eric Turbiville, Executive Coach, Master Trainer, Training & Development Program Consultant
Eric grew up in the Midwest where he developed a strong work ethic and a love for the St. Louis Cardinals. He began his career in the healthcare industry. He has been fortunate to lead several high-performing teams at Fortune 500 companies like Bristol-Myers Squibb and Novo Nordisk. His purpose is to serve and inspire people so that they achieve their aspirations!
Eric prides myself on his ability to build, develop and coach high performing teams. He loves coaching and developing people. He has had the privilege of coaching and mentoring many executive leaders across several industries. He believes that when people know you care about and respect them, they will work harder for you. He believes that leaders should be people-focused and performance-driven.
Eric is credentialed through the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and has led large, high performing sales and market access teams as an executive at Fortune 500 companies. Most recently he led a large sales team that produced $2 billion in annual revenue.
Eric holds MBA and BA degrees from Brigham Young University where he graduated Cum Laude. His focus is helping organizations develop people-focused and performance-driven cultures and helping leaders maximize performance and results.
Looking for on-site Leader as Coach training or leadership coaching? We provide customized webinars, on-site workshops and enterprise solutions. Visit our Customized Employee Training Programs for more information. Seeking something one-on-one for a HighPo employee or leader, see our Coaching Programs.
Interested in learning more about how to avoid the two most common pitfalls of cultivating a coaching culture, here's an article you may find interesting.
Turnkey Coaching & Development Solutions is a Training, Coaching, Employee Assessment & Organizational Development firm company based in Houston, Texas with satellite offices across the US and key locations around the globe. The company was founded in 2004 to help corporation, non-profits, governmental organizations and academia drive business results and succeed by preparing their future leaders and developing their workforce strategically.