The Perfect Triad: Developing a People-focused, Performance-driven and
Is your organization’s priority the business or your people? Is your organization goal- oriented or performance-driven? Are your leader’s great coaches?
The best organizations in the world combine these three elements; people, performance and coaching to create what Eric Turbiville calls the Perfect Triad Culture.
During this webinar we will discuss what it means to be people-focused and performance- driven. We will explain the importance of having Leaders who Coach effectively. And, we will outline the challenges and benefits of creating a Perfect Triad Culture.
- The definition of being people-focused and examples of companies that do it effectively and use it as a competitive advantage
- The negative consequences of putting the business and customers before the people
- What performance-driven leadership looks like for an organization including the six keys to coaching for performance and how to focus on process-based performance instead of goal-based performance
- The importance of having leaders that coach their people effectively including how to teach your leaders to understand how their people want to be coached
- How to begin developing the Perfect Triad Culture
- The benefits and challenges of creating the Perfect Triad Culture