The TurnKey Coaching Solutions’ executive team consists of expert coaches with C-level experience and decades of personal and professional development expertise. To review their bios, please also visit our About Us page.
Media topics of interest for ‘Coaching’:
- Coaching will cost an organization, if it’s not done the right way!
- When does coaching ‘hurt’ an organization and how to avoid the pitfalls
- If coaching is so effective, why don’t more employees have coaches?
- Training alone doesn’t work – so what’s the new model that does?
- What to do when the age-gap between the old-timers who believe in company loyalty and the Gen
–X&Y’s who believe in personal loyalty creates imminent failure.
- Employee attrition
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Coaching for National Public Speakers
We have many coaches specializing in a wide-variety of niches, including:
- Change Management Coaching
- Families and Parenting Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Spirituality—Christian Coaching
- Gay/Lesbian Coaching
- Spirituality and New Thought Coaching
- Sales/Sales Management/Marketing Coaching
- Careers and Career Transition Coaching
- Succession Planning Coaching
- Engineering/Technology Coaching
- Internet Marketing Coaching
- Health/Well-Being Coaching
- ADD/ADHD Coaching
- Law of Attraction Coaching
Media hooks of past interest:
Coaching generates quantifiable ROI, independent surveys report 500-800%.
“… study shows an average return on investment of 5.7 times the initial investment in a typical executive coaching assignment, or a return of more that $100,000.00” – (Manchester, Inc. 1/4/2001 Survey Results)
Coaching significantly improves the communication of business strategies and goals.
“48% of 472 organizations surveyed worldwide said their management has not effectively communicated their business strategies to employees and engaged them in living it in their daily jobs, according to the survey.” – Right Mgmt. Consultants and the International Assoc. of Business Communicators (IABC) Research Foundation, Oct. 2005
Translating the goal of coaching – Why are companies buying into coaching?
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.” – Harvard Business Review
What do 59% of organizations who use coaching know that the other 41% don’t?
“Six out of 10 (59%) organizations currently offer coaching or other developmental counseling to their managers and executives.” – Manchester, Inc.
For media inquiries:
Email or call 281-469-4244.