Exceptional quality coaching and training. Affordable packages customized to meet your budget and objectives. Limited availability, please inquire.
One of the benefits of working with us is our special rates! When we have engagements that require teams of expert coaches, we occasionally have “excess inventory.” This allows us to provide leadership coaching, leadership training and other coaching services at very competitive and affordable rates. Presently, we have special programs and rates available in the following cities (please inquire about your location, availability and inventory specials change frequently):
Houston, Dallas, Waco, and McAllen TX; San Jose & Oakland, CA; Los Angeles, CA including San Bernardino and Orange County; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Atlanta, GA, New York City, NY (and nearby New Jersey), Denver, CO; Philadelphia, PA, Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Phoenix, AZ and Stamford, CT. Please inquire if you don’t see your location, as availability changes frequently.
But… how can our coaches be any good if we’re so affordable? One answer – economies of scale. Due to the quantity of coaching hours in some of our large corporate coaching engagements, we must secure availability with our coach teams and thus are able to pass on the cost savings to our clients!
Call us today – 281-469-4244 or Contact Us.
How Our Leadership Development Programs Are Designed
To meet our client’s performance and succession planning goals, we address up-front and head-on the reasons why many coaching programs fail. According to a study done by The American Management Association, the primary reasons for coaching program failure are:
We actively work with our clients to minimize the risk of failure. Our programs are designed to:
- Be results focused to meet the development and company objectives
- Maximize your training investment
- Engage experienced and qualified professional coaches and trainers
- Provide HR consulting, feedback and transparency for ongoing program evaluation
- Monitor coaching and recommend adjustments when employee is not engaged
- Scope to meet almost any budget
- Customize to include your training, assessments, and internal programs
- Be flexibly scheduled to accommodate busy leaders
- Ensure a great match between the coach and leader (no blind assignments – interviews make the difference)
- Benchmark and Track Metrics for ROI evaluation
- Integrate supervisor’s and key-stakeholder input for top-down support
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We offer a satisfaction guarantee. At any time throughout your coaching program should your coach not meet your expectations, we will coordinate immediate interviews with our coach team for a re-assignment. And, we will not be satisfied until you and your employee are not only satisfied but enthusiastic about the coaching program and the professional coaching experience.
Curious about our Leadership Competency Models?
Through the coaching process, your leader will identify their unique developmental objectives which may also include your organization’s Core Leadership competencies, if applicable.
The leadership competency model will be selected based on your input, best-practices, the coach’s recommendation and goals of the program, etc. Additionally, your selected coach may also provide proven competency development resources such as:
- The Leadership RX e-Learning University Modules (Optional, online modules)
- FYI: For Your Improvement, a Guide for Development and Coaching by Michael M. Lombardo & Robert W. Eichenger
- The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® as identified in the bestseller, The Leadership Challenge, by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Situational Leadership (theory) (based on Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard’s work)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- And more…
We would be delighted to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to talk with you about your development needs! Call us: 281-469-4244, or you can also Contact Us here.
A few of our Coaching Programs:
C-Suite, Executive and CEO Coaching Programs:
Our C-Suite coaches customize their approach after meeting with the executive. The scope and program fees will depend upon factors such as the leader’s “coaching readiness” and EQ level, assessment needs, coaching methodology, time commitment, flexibility or “on-call” needs, “performance-improvement” vs. “leadership development” objectives, and travel requirements. Of course, we will work hard to accommodate your budget and we will only engage if we believe we can support a successful outcome.
Targeted Leadership Development Programs
Our results-focused, leadership development programs include any or all of the following: coachee selected, senior executive coach, flexible program design and scheduling, rapport building calls, in-house assessment(s) integration, additional assessment(s) and report(s), supervisor input, interview 360° and report, benchmarking/debrief sessions, development planning sessions, three-way meetings, shadow-coaching, hot-spot coaching, email coaching, intermittent assignments, program management and company feedback, objective oversight, guaranteed coach-coachee satisfaction and periodic, non-confidential engagement reports.
High-Potential / Emerging Leader Programs
Every program is custom-designed around your input and may include quantitative (online) 360◦ assessment or verbal, qualitative 360◦ and confidential, aggregate report and debrief session, Personality assessment (Behaviors/Motivators/Competencies/Acumen/ EQ – Emotional Intelligence), competency benchmark session, 3-way meetings, development planning sessions, regular, one-on-one coaching sessions, program management, coach-client matching, and objective oversight.
Typical programs include a set number of coaching hours focused on specific outcomes over a set period of time (typically six months).
Discounts: When multiple coachees are enrolled, additional discounts will apply.
Programs are also available:
- Leadership Effectiveness Training & Coaching Programs
- Assessments + Debrief Programs
- Individual Development Plan Coaching Programs
- Team Development
- Frontline Supervisor Training & Development
- Job and Talent Benchmarking
- Strategic Planning
- Please call us to inquire – it’s very likely we can help!
We look forward to speaking with you! Call us at 281-469-4244, or Contact Us here.